This month, we welcome Nancy Bouffides (pronounced BUFF-ih-des) to our club. She’s been working at the university since 2009 in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences. Recently, she was promoted to administrative coordinator for the Skandalaris Center for Interdisciplinary Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Her favorite book: The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- Her favorite movie or TV show: Nancy is a filmophile and TV obsessant. Her favorite go-to movie for mindless entertainment is Underworld.
- Why she joined Toastmasters: She wants brush up on speaking skills while networking with people from all over the university community.
- How she spends her free time: Nancy reads, walks, spends time with her hubby (Evan Bouffides, who is the assistant dean for MBA Admissions at Olin Business School), and her two pugs, Dexter and Daisy.
- Something not many people know about Nancy: She is naturally inclined to avoid people and crowds whenever possible.