Open House Contest Winner
WUSTL Speaks is an Open House Contest winner! Our club will receive a $25 gift certificate for Toastmasters International. Contest Criteria: Host an open house and get guests to become members. We hosted our open house on March 18 and had 12 guests. Saul Solano renewed his membership and caused us to achieve this goal.
WUSTL Speaks Achieves Distinguished Club Recognition
WUSTL Speaks obtained Distinguished Club Status by meeting 5 out of 10 Goals.
- Membership-renewal dues turned in on time. (We achieved this goal because of our treasurer, Kim Freels.) And club officer list in on time. (We achieved this goal because of our secretary, Cecily Hawksworth).
- One Leadership Award Jackie Lorrainne completed the CL award
- One more Leadership Award Cecily Hawksworth completed the CL award
- New members added to club The goal was four and we added four.
- More new members added to the club The goal was four and we added seven.
We also earned the Smedley Award in 2014 by adding five new members during August and September.